[BCAB] Saving emails as text only, Outlook 2010

Agent Orange agentorange at talktalk.net
Thu Feb 6 11:03:08 GMT 2014

Running Outlook 2010 in Win 7, and using JFW.  When saving an email from my
Inbox or other folder, I go to the File ribbon, and choose the Save As
option (Alt F, followed by A).   if I tab once I find that the default 'save
as type' format is "Outlook Message Format Unicode *.MSG".  Is it possible
to change this so that the default is "Text Only *.txt"?  Been through the
options and can't find a setting anywhere.  Nor does Outlook seem to
remember my selection between sessions.

Thanks

Phil