[BCAB] Saving emails as text only, Outlook 2010

Agent Orange agentorange at talktalk.net
Thu Feb 6 14:05:19 GMT 2014

Thanks Barry.  Unfortunately, whilst that post explains how to save an email
in .txt format, it does not say how to set Outlook so that this remains the
default format for saving messages - which is the bit I'm having trouble
with.

Does your Outlook installation remember your selection across Outlook
sessions?

Phil