[BCAB] Latest Victor Reader Stream update

Léonie Watson tink at tink.co.uk
Thu Feb 6 21:22:11 GMT 2014

I've just updated my Stream. It went very smoothly, and immediately chose
the UK playlist to get me started. Within a couple of seconds I had BBC
Radio emanating from my Stream. Very impressed.

I'm sure I read that it's possible to stream audible.com content with this
update. Either I mis-heard, or it isn't applicable to audible.co.uk
customers though.

Léonie.