[BCAB] Talking Digital Radios

Ian Macrae ian.macrae at disabilitynow.org.uk
Fri Feb 7 14:21:35 GMT 2014

Hi richard, I've looked at this product on amazon.  Unfortunately it gives virtually no useful or informative description of how it works and what it does.  Could you please just give a little more info?

Ian Macrae
Editor
Disability Now
www.disabilitynow.org.uk<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/>
Disability Now, 6-10 Market Road, London, N7 9PW