[BCAB] Google groups help

Catherine Turner catherineturner2007 at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 9 08:57:21 GMT 2014

Hi,

Has anyone any tips for using the google groups interface on the web?
I really struggle regardless of screen reader.

In particular I don't know where to find/how to use any settings
regarding e-mail delivery.  I want to make sure all messages from all
groups are delivered to me as individual e-mails.

Also I want to join the mv-dev group at:
http://groups.google.com/group/MV-Dev
and really struggled with filling in a form to join the group.  In the
end I tried to contact the owner instead and, though I hit the send
button, can find no confirmation that my message has been sent...any
ideas generally on the google groups interface?

Thanks,
Catherine