[BCAB] Windows 7 problems

Lawlor, Derry Derry.Lawlor at agriculture.gov.ie
Mon Feb 10 10:15:35 GMT 2014

  Hi sorry about the long post.

  I have just been giving a windows 7 pro machine in my office.  Jaws is quite a bit slow and the sound is crackily,  I mean is jaws is not longer threw sound.
  Outlook,

  When in outlook 2010 my Braille display reads from left to right my email address then the unrd mail so I don't see all the message.  I would like if I could read the subject line but not sure how.  I have the subject line checked but still my email address is filing up the Braille display.

  Jaws,
 Since the new windows when I am going into certain programmes when I press a key jaws doesn't read out anything for a few seconds.

  I hope somebody can help me.

  Regards

  Derry Lawlor
 Oh jaws 15.

Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine

The information contained in this email and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention and use of the intended recipient(s). This information may be subject to legal and professional privilege.  If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this email from your computer system(s).

An Roinn Talmhaíochta, Bia agus Mara

Tá an t-eolais san ríomhphost seo, agus in aon ceangláin leis, faoi phribhléid agus faoi rún agus le h-aghaigh an seolaí amháin. D’fhéadfadh ábhar an seoladh seo bheith faoi phribhléid profisiúnta nó dlíthiúil. Mura tusa an seolaí a bhí beartaithe leis an ríomhphost seo a fháil, tá cosc air, nó aon chuid de, a úsáid, a chóipeál, nó a scaoileadh.  Má tháinig sé chugat de bharr dearmad, téigh i dteagmháil leis an seoltóir agus scrios an t-ábhar ó do ríomhaire le do thoil.