[BCAB] Accessible Pocket DAB Radios

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 11 09:56:45 GMT 2014

I initially thought this too but according to the Amazon customer Reviews
the Move 2500 is smaller than the PocketDabb 1500 so will easily fit in a
pocket and is the successor to the PocketDabb.
The rare negative response I saw was that somebody thought that as the
battery was consequentially physically smaller than the 1500 it did not last
as long.

This was contradicted by another user who said he had left it on
accidentally all night but had still got a full day's use out of it.

David Griffith