[BCAB] Iphone 4s question

Ruth Gillespie ruthgillespie25 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 15:02:24 GMT 2014

Hi Terry,

When you're ready to type a message etc., go to the rotar which is a
thumb and finger twist gesture in fact it was described to me by an
expert as like turning a knob and select touch typing.

Hope I've described this well enough for you to understand but someone
with more iPhone know how than meon this list  might give you a better
description.

Best Wishes

Ruth

>>> col.fowler at visa-gb.org.uk