[BCAB] Iphone 4s question

roadster roadster.mgb064 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 15:18:21 GMT 2014

Perfect, thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bcab [mailto:bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk] On Behalf Of Ruth
Gillespie
Sent: 11 February 2014 15:02
To: BCAB Discussion List
Subject: Re: [BCAB] Iphone 4s question

Hi Terry,

When you're ready to type a message etc., go to the rotar which is a thumb
and finger twist gesture in fact it was described to me by an expert as like
turning a knob and select touch typing.

Hope I've described this well enough for you to understand but someone with
more iPhone know how than meon this list  might give you a better
description.

Best Wishes

Ruth

>>> col.fowler at visa-gb.org.uk