[BCAB] Switch box,

Agent Orange agentorange at talktalk.net
Tue Feb 11 15:34:15 GMT 2014

You need a KVM switch (KVM stands for keyboard, video, mouse).  This does what it says on the tin, and you can get switches that switch the KVM peripherals between two, three or even 4 PCS.  If by 'display' you mean a USB braille display, then you can also get KVM switches with USB switching capability.  However, be aware that your screen reader may lose the connection with the display between switching; if it does, you will need to close and restart the screen reader once you have switched back to the PC you are using.  Some KVM switches can be a little temperamental in my experience, but when they work are very handy.

Phil