[BCAB] phone contracts

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Tue Feb 11 16:01:27 GMT 2014

Hi all.

this is I think technology related though if there is a list aimed at mobile
phone users this could be a better place for my question.

I was looking at upgrades to my current phone contract and noticed that Car
Phone Warehouse did a deal which involved paying £37 a year for 2 gb of
internet data, unlimited calls and unlimited texts on O2.

I went to the O2 store and they could not match this deal.  they could do a
deal for the same price I believe with 1 GB of data.

why would O2 deals offered by O2 be dearer than those O2 deals offered by

Graham Page

Mobile: 07753 607980

Fax:  0870 706 2773

Email: gpage at useit.plus.com

Skype: gabriel_mcbird

Twitter: @gabrielmcbird

Carphone warehouse?

Surely, o2 would price match Carphone warehouse rather than lose customers.

Regards

Graham