[BCAB] apple regents street store

Ian Macrae ian.macrae at disabilitynow.org.uk
Wed Feb 12 12:42:04 GMT 2014

Hi Graham, not quite sure how helpful this will be to you, but you need to come out of Oxford circus Tube On the opposite corner of the Regent Street/Oxford Street junction to Top Shop.  This puts you on Regent Street's right hand pavement and walking down towards Piccadilly Circus.  You cross one road and, I think the store is the second entrance on that block.  This may not be totally accurate, but you'll definitely be in close proximity.