[BCAB] How to play samples on the Audible website with a Mac

Jackie Brown thebrownsplace at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 13 10:38:08 GMT 2014

Hi Muzz

Yes, Martin has got round it by using Chrome as he no longer has enough
sight to set up Flash himself.

Thanks, very helpful.  We certainly managed to play Audible samples on my
iPad Mini last night, that was straightforward by using Safari to go to
Audible.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace