[BCAB] UPPERCASE IN COMPUTER BRAILLE

Ian Macrae ian.macrae at disabilitynow.org.uk
Thu Feb 13 10:55:21 GMT 2014

And in traditional English Braille there simply are no caps at all.

Ian Macrae
Editor
Disability Now
www.disabilitynow.org.uk<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/>
Disability Now, 6-10 Market Road, London, N7 9PW

On 13 Feb 2014, at 10:15, Steve Nutt wrote:

Hi Muzz,

U cord is not consistent with traditional Braille.  In traditional eight dot
Braille, it is Dot 7, not U cord.

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage