[BCAB] Digital TV focus group participants wanted

Ian Macrae ian.macrae at disabilitynow.org.uk
Mon Feb 17 10:23:43 GMT 2014

Hi Derry, yes that was me.  I understand from Eone that they are currently looking for a UK/Ireland distributor.  I know of one blind reseller who offered to carry it but they have not heard anything back.  Here is a link to a review of the watch which I did for the website I run.
http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/article/bradley-timepiece-more-matter-time

I also did a piece about the watch on In Touch two or three weeks ago.  The podcast may well still be available from the Radio 4 web pages.

Hope that helps.  I'll also let you know if I hear any more about sellers this side of the pond.

All good wishes.

Ian Macrae
Editor
Disability Now
www.disabilitynow.org.uk<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/>
Disability Now, 6-10 Market Road, London, N7 9PW