[BCAB] Sounds

Lawlor, Derry Derry.Lawlor at agriculture.gov.ie
Mon Feb 17 11:16:14 GMT 2014

Hello,

 I have two machines in work a windows 7 and an XP  both are on a switch box, when I start both machines up there seems to be no problems,  But when I go back to the windows 7 machine all sounds are gone.  My Headphones pick up no speech or system sounds.
  Has anybody notice something like this before.  It seem when I plug out my headphone to go to the XP the windows 7 stopps all sounds.

  Any help would be super.

  Best wishes,

  Derry Lawlor

Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine

The information contained in this email and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention and use of the intended recipient(s). This information may be subject to legal and professional privilege.  If you are not an intended recipient of this email, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this email from your computer system(s).

An Roinn Talmhaíochta, Bia agus Mara

Tá an t-eolais san ríomhphost seo, agus in aon ceangláin leis, faoi phribhléid agus faoi rún agus le h-aghaigh an seolaí amháin. D’fhéadfadh ábhar an seoladh seo bheith faoi phribhléid profisiúnta nó dlíthiúil. Mura tusa an seolaí a bhí beartaithe leis an ríomhphost seo a fháil, tá cosc air, nó aon chuid de, a úsáid, a chóipeál, nó a scaoileadh.  Má tháinig sé chugat de bharr dearmad, téigh i dteagmháil leis an seoltóir agus scrios an t-ábhar ó do ríomhaire le do thoil.