[BCAB] Sandra's thinking of taking the touch screen plunge!

Iain Lackie ilackie at perth44.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Feb 17 18:05:11 GMT 2014

Fleksy is an app which some people find makes typing on the iPhone easier
and quicker. The idea is that you tap the screen where you think the letter
you want might be and the app constructs the word it thinks you want. There
is a list of words in case the initial word you are given isn't the one you
want. You can also add words to the Fleksy dictionary.

Iain