[BCAB] Urgent, how do you turn Talkback off?

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 21:33:55 GMT 2014

Hello everyone,
I got my Mum to turn Talkback on on her phone because I wanted to
experiment. She can't turn it off as it won't let her arrow down the
page of he settings. Does anyone know the gesture to access different
pages? Say you've got settings covering three pages, how do you travel
down them? I think explore mode or something was on if that's any
help.

Yours frazzled,
Sandra.