[BCAB] external Monitor and Mac Book Air

Griffiths, Steve Steve.Griffiths at rnib.org.uk
Wed Feb 19 06:46:56 GMT 2014

Yes and No.

I've got a Mac Book Air that's a few years old and it has a mini display port on the right hand side, behind the USB connector. I had to buy a mini display port to VGA connector to enable me to connect to a standard monitor. It cost £25. You can also buy a mini display port to DVI connector which works with some Apple monitors. That one also costs £25. I bought them in an Apple shop, but you can get them online:
http://store.apple.com/uk/mac/mac-accessories/presentation#