[BCAB] Frequently Asked Questions (was Sandra is thinking of...)

Ian Macrae ian.macrae at disabilitynow.org.uk
Wed Feb 19 11:16:13 GMT 2014

For me the point and purpose of this list is that it's there to react when people's needs change.  If this means someone coming to the list with a question which was asked three or six months ago, then so be it.  Surely that's the nature of the beast and of the community associated with a list like this.

Ian Macrae
Editor
Disability Now
www.disabilitynow.org.uk<http://www.disabilitynow.org.uk/>
Disability Now, 6-10 Market Road, London, N7 9PW