[BCAB] Frequently Asked Questions (was Sandra is thinking of...)

Jackie Brown thebrownsplace at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 19 12:09:31 GMT 2014

And as long as I ever participate on a list like this, I will always go out
of my way to answer questions, even if I know they have been asked before.
You never know when you might need help yourself, even when the subject has
been flogged to death.  Apart from anything else, you can always learn
something, or pick up a tip this way.  I try to save odds and ends as well,
just in case I ever need them, or can forward to somebody else.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace