[BCAB] Frequently Asked Questions (was Sandra is thinking of...)

Colin Howard colin at pobox.com
Wed Feb 19 14:24:17 GMT 2014

Jackie,

I also save info from posts into word files, giving what I reckon to be a
meaningful name.  Problem is, often I know somewhere I have information
about a particular matter, but can I recall the file name?

We must always remember even experts can learn from novices!  This happened
to me over GoldWave recently, having used the program for a good few years,
somebody posted a tip and they proved to be a novice but it had either never
occurred to me or I had totally forgotten.

Colin Howard, who, by the Lord's  providence has lived
at  his present address near Fareham in Southern
England,  since February 1992 and though
parts of Hampshire suffer  floods from this current
stormy weather, because  living well above  sea level,
no  problems so far and hopes not  to move in the near
future.