[BCAB] Sandra's thinking of taking the touch screen plunge!

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Wed Feb 19 14:29:11 GMT 2014

Hi Mark,

Like the iPhone the speech is built into Android so no extra cost.  What I
would say though is if you have invested considerable in the iPhone
ecosystem, don't change for change's sake.  The iPhone is fine for
accessibility.  It is just like anything else.  A bit like having two screen
readers, they will interpret things in different ways.

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage
Hertfordshire