[BCAB] Outlook 2003 Error Windows 7

Neela neela4 at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 19 16:56:21 GMT 2014

I have a HP laptop, running Windows 7 and Outlook 2003.  99% of the time
when I exit |Outlook I get an error message and a high percentage of the
time I then try and open Outlook I get a message something along the words
that the action could not be performed and I am thrown back to the desktop,
then I try again and this time it opens.

When I delete e-mails they do not delete but simply sit there.

Any suggestions as to what I can do to stop these errors.  I have Outlook on
another Windows 7 computer and I do not get these errors.

My e-mail accounts are IMAP.  Sorry cannot provide any further additional
information to help troubleshoot the problem.