[BCAB] PDF Secured File

Neela neela4 at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 19 17:54:14 GMT 2014

Interesting question George, my Modules are all on-line ones and the DSA
office have told me they don't have anything to do with my course materials
now but as you mention it I am going to write to them tonight.  I need to
read the file immediately but I can put up with my Word file if I have to.
Will report back.