[BCAB] Outlook 2003 E-mail Accounts

Ian Dawson ian.r.dawson at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Feb 19 18:42:13 GMT 2014

Hi Meela,
I too use Supernova. I can change the account by going into Dolphin cursor,
but first I have to back tab out of the message edit area back into the To
and CC area of the screen. I can then go into Dolphin cursor mode, cursor up
the screen up to the Account button, press the space bar to activate the
drop-down list, select the required sending account, press enter, then tab
back into the edit area if I want to write something more.

No idea why Outlook 2003 doesn't show a From field, and I can't find any way
of getting a BCC (blind carbon copy) field either.
Anyone else got any ideas about the BCC field?

Thanks and regards, Ian.