[BCAB] DeMystifying Android help for the new and the curious

Graham Page gpage at useit.plus.com
Thu Feb 20 00:29:37 GMT 2014

Hi Steve.

Personally, while of course trial and error must be used where there is
nothing else, for me at least a tutorial is great.  I'm seriously
considering buying an android device of some kind so I can learn to use it
since it now really looks like Android and Apple IOS will be the driving
technologies for at least the next couple of years.  I know that Samsung are
talking about creating a new operating system but I know Android is here for
a while so would like to give it a fair crack of the whip.  I'll certainly
give these tutorials a serious look.

Regards

Graham