[BCAB] Seagate wireless drive

Jackie Brown thebrownsplace at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 20 10:46:26 GMT 2014

Hi Terry

I have had the Seagate working under USB on my computer in the normal way,
but haven't got round to networking it wirelessly on the PC yet.  However,
on my iPad Mini, I have had it working in conjunction with the Internet.  To
do this, you have to select Seagate from the list of WiFi devices it sees in
Settings, then go into the app and choose to use it as a pass-through so
that you can use the Internet as well.

I must revisit this, and will try to spend a bit of time getting it going as
a wireless drive on the PC later.  I will indeed report back as it can be
done.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace