[BCAB] Seagate wireless drive

roadster roadster.mgb064 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 13:03:36 GMT 2014

Andrew

Is it your understanding that this isn't able to be accessed via a web
browser when you are away from home?

So I leave this switched on at home, and I want to log on to it when I'm in
a different location, e.g. 500 miles from home.  Is one able to do this, or
have I bought in blind ignorance.

Thanks

Terry