[BCAB] HoverCam Question

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Fri Feb 21 07:11:39 GMT 2014

Hi Darren,

No you don't have to buy from us, but the software that comes with Hover is
not accessible, so you will need software like DocuScan or K1000 to support
it.  You also want to make sure you get the right one, or you won't get the
tactile mat to line up paper.

All the best


Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Tel: +44(0)1438-742286
Mob: +44(0)7956-334938
Fax: +44(0)1438-759589
Email: steve at comproom.co.uk
Web: http://www.comproom.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: Bcab [mailto:bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk] On Behalf Of Darran Ross
Sent: 20 February 2014 23:10
To: BCAB Discussion List
Subject: [BCAB] HoverCam Question

>From a quick internet search it looks like this is a mainstream piece of kit
, And as a result,  I don't need to buy from UK suppliers specialising in
VIP tech. Have I got this right? 

So does this kit just plug in and integrate with our existing screen reader
of choice? 

I'm interested as my old faithful Kurzweil Reader is approaching retirement
after many many years of service. Yes,  a cumbersome and less than portable
piece of kit, but one that made such a huge difference to me when first
bought some 20 years ago!!

 Computerroom Services etc?

To find out more about BCAB and the benefits that membership can bring,
please visit our website:

To manage your subscription to the BCAB mailing list, please visit our

To discuss matters relating to the mailing list, please email
moderator at bcab.org.uk.

More information about the Bcab mailing list