[BCAB] When computing

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 21 11:41:50 GMT 2014

Agreed :) ! There have ben 10 total messages for 2 funnies, plus close to 400 messages that I've had to read every single one of in the last 5 days on this list alone. There is a point on the list rules which says that whilst a good humour is appreciated, it shouldn't be seen to hinder others asking for help or deviate from the ethos. I think it's the last 2 points.
Yes I personally found them funny, but these should be reserved for a pub, which I'll happily join you at if you buy the first round. :)

Besides, if you really want a chuckle, sing the following to the tune of Ebony & Ivory:
NFC, & LTE

Live together in perfect unibody
Side by side on a qwerty keyboard
O Lord, Blackberry :p