[BCAB] www.marksandspencer.com

Mel Griffiths mel.griffiths at nottscc.gov.uk
Fri Feb 21 12:09:51 GMT 2014

Hi Muzz,

Thank you for that. I need to look at it in more detail and haven't had time to do it yet. I'll let you know what I find.

The problem I was having the other day was that I wasn't able to choose a category within a department, for example, I could get to women, but then couldn't select trousers. One problem I may have is that we are obliged to use an older version of IE here at work which could be causing some of my problems.

Mel

Service Desk Assistant
Environment & Resources - ICT
Nottinghamshire County Council