[BCAB] Windows XP

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 21 21:53:01 GMT 2014

Also for assistive tech users, it means that FS, GWMicro, AI-squared, Dolphin, & almost all other such vendors won't be able to provide fixes to any issues by producing updates & upgrades. NVDA would also stop their development to support XP, & any major releases or upgrades to any software, including mainstream software won't support XP, & almost all software vendors at sightVillage also confirmed that their tech support won't be allowed to support XP users, by law in some cases.
In summary, use it at your peril is Microsoft's message to all but specially contracted businesses.
Wonder if BCAB would be able to, or even allowed to support xp?
HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone