[BCAB] ~c any|o tell me if y c cr, te a simple ta! * ~pages on ` ~mac us_ ~voiceov7<<

eleanor roberts eleanor.roberts01 at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 23 04:03:13 GMT 2014

Hi all

Was just wondering if anyone could help me.  Does anyone know if
it's possible to create a basic table in Pages on the Mac using
Voiceover? If so how do you do this? I need to create a table for
work but I need to be able to send it across to people so they
can access in a windows format such as word etc.  I'm quite happy
sending Pages documents as Word documents, which is why I
wondered whether Pages would allow you to create tables, whether
it's possible with Voiceover, and if so how to go about doing it.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks.

Eleanor