[BCAB] Page Navigation on the Web with Window Eyes

Steve Nutt steve at comproom.co.uk
Sun Feb 23 11:48:12 GMT 2014

Hi David,

It works here for me.  Press Insert-Tab but don't press anthing else.  Then
press the first letter.

if it doesn't work, it means you hvae somehow changed the radio buttons from
links to something elese.  The way Window-Eyes works is it has one hotkey
for everything, so you only have to remember Insert-Tab.  Then you can
select from the radio buttons the elements you want to move by, but links
are the default.  So if B doesn't take you to a link beginning with B, you
may have changed it to headings etc.

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage