[BCAB] Window Eyes - Read to end in Outlook?

Richard Bartholomew richard_bartholomew at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Feb 23 21:59:33 GMT 2014

Hi,

As with JAWS, Window-Eyes intercepts the keystrokes used for its hotkeys and
if that hotkey conflicts with one for the application - as in the case of
SHIFT+CONTROL+R - you need to use the bypass key which is INSERT+B.

I wasn't aware of differences being made for 2010 and would be surprised if
they had been.  I don't use 2010 but this definitely works for versions up
to and including 2007!