[BCAB] Window Eyes and Tesco's

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 24 08:48:39 GMT 2014

That indeed helps, thank you. By setting the rota to both row and column the
table becomes much easier to use.
Interestingly after I made this change I was also then able  to, I think,
select the desired slot by pressing the  enter key on the checkbox which did
not work the previous time I tried it. The feedback from Window Eyes was
slightly confusing as it appeared to be say in all the slots where now
checked but I will experiment some more. It is not exactly slick but I will
persevere.

David Griffith