[BCAB] MacBook boot camp: switching OS

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 24 10:27:17 GMT 2014

I agree with Mauricio & it works fine.
One other way, if you want to explore under the hood or change OS before loading an OS is to hold cmd+r for about 15sec after restarting. You get into recovery. Press cmd+f5 & a basic VO will start up. Press cmd+q to quit recovery. When prompted, select Choose start up disk. Now VO speaks the available options: Bootcamp, MacOSX. Select & let it restart within your chosen system.
HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone