[BCAB] ebooks and reading software

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Mon Feb 24 18:09:36 GMT 2014

Hi Derry.

These EBooks, where did you buy them from and what format are they in?  If
you bought them from Amazon or Nook for instance, you can download their
dedicated apps Kindle for example to read them.  Similarly if you bought a
PDF EBook, you can use iBook's to read PDF files not to mention books from
the iBook's online store.

All the best, Ibrahim.