[BCAB] (BCAB) Is there an easy way to create tables in Pages on the Mac with Voiceover??

M Lakhani muzz.lakhani at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 25 05:39:14 GMT 2014

Yep creating tables isn't so hard in pages:
1. On the toolbar, go to Insert>Table
2. Use Format to add rows & columns
3. Use Table Inspector to adjust alignment, width, height, headers & footers
This link might help you:
http://wordprocessing.about.com/od/macsoftware/tp/Easy-Steps-To-Insert-Tables-In-Mac-Pages-09.htm

Short URL:

http://is.gd/0efB7S

To make it compatible with Word, go to File>Export & export it as doc .
Any problems, link back :)
HTH
Muzz

Sent from my iPhone