[BCAB] Microsoft Office 2013 with JAWS

roadster roadster.mgb064 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 12:38:32 GMT 2014

Hi

Another important thing to consider, is that yes, I've previously had office
2003 and 2010 installed and working at the same time on my laptop, but with
the caveats, which is that you can only use the later version of outlook, in
my case, the 2010 version.

All other features of office can be used separately, apart from Outlook.
You will no longer have access to your earlier version of outlook, in my
case, 2003.

Terry