[BCAB] Microsoft Office 2013 with JAWS

Jackie Brown thebrownsplace at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 25 12:45:22 GMT 2014

Hi Phil and Terry

I have read the blurb about the two co-habiting, but not recommended.  In
reality I wouldn't put the two on together, but I wondered if anyone had
done it satisfactorily.

So it comes to which version works best with the Shark?  My husband has had
his machine formatted recently, and is looking to see which Office to
purchase, but I have heard a couple of instances of problems regarding JAWS
15 and MS Professional 2013.  If Martin decides to go with 365, this can be
put on up to five computers, so I guess it would make it more financially
viable for us both to use it.  Goodbye 2003 in that case, (gulp).

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace