[BCAB] Window Eyes as an alternative to Jaws query

Ibrahim Gucukoglu ibrahim_gucukoglu at sent.com
Tue Feb 25 13:07:05 GMT 2014

Hi Bernard.

If you have a copy of Microsoft Office 2010 or later from Home Student
edition and up, you can enjoy Window-Eyes for nothing, its completely free
with the caveat that premium voices have to be paid for, however ESpeak and
Microsoft Speech come bundled with the download.  If you want to know more,
go to www.windoweyesforoffice.com and download your free copy.  If you don't
have Office 2010 or later, a Microsoft Office 365 subscription can be had
for £79.99 yearly or £7.99 per month.

All the best, Ibrahim.