[BCAB] Notifications on I Phone

Neela neela4 at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 25 22:43:07 GMT 2014

Why not mute the phone.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bcab [mailto:bcab-bounces at lists.bcab.org.uk] On Behalf Of Gerard
Sadlier
Sent: 25 February 2014 22:26
To: bcab at lists.bcab.org.uk
Subject: [BCAB] Notifications on I Phone

Hi, thanks to all who replied.

I will turn off notifications when the screen is locked.

I haven't done this yet, so what follows is premature I guess.

Still, if what Andrew says is true, that is disasterous!

I share an office and I will not be thanked if my phone is jabbering -
where as I do not want to turn it off all day!

Thanks

Ger