[BCAB] Reflections on Window-Eyes so far

David W Wood david.g3yxx at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 26 09:24:08 GMT 2014

David

I have been looking at your comments over the last week as I am undertaking
the same process for equivalent reasons, having dabbled in W E some 3-4
years ago.

I found the installation process very straight forward, and find form
filling on the web easier than JFW.

The shortcut key ins+ctrl+f4 shuts down W E.

Most functions I have found from turning on keyboard help or by cruising
through the W E menu system.
This would have been made easier had I found the ins+backslash combination
earlier.

My annoyance is that when using Outlook, I can't find a way to shut off
speaking of punctuation.

ATB

David W Wood