[BCAB] Reflections on Window-Eyes so far

David Griffith d.griffith at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 26 10:14:21 GMT 2014

Yes I think the web work for GW Micro is a priority. It may be that I am
doing something wrong but it does not seem even adequate, for example I was
just now trying to transfer some money on my bank online, using WE, and the
page just froze and WE could not read anything at all. I shut down WE and
started NVDA and this was luckily able not only to read everything on the
page but complete the transaction without me having to log out and login
again.
That's OK whilst we still have access to NVDA but if freely available WE
means the eventual demise of NVDA this may create major problems for us.

David Griffith