[BCAB] ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE

iansubs iansubs at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Feb 27 12:12:43 GMT 2014

Hi Doreen,
I had a similar problem with my XP machine, and unfortunately, it seemed to
be due to my hard drive failing.
My advice is to take a back up on an external drive or some other device
before you do anything else.
Yours may not be anything to do with the hard drive but it is better to be
safe than sorry.
My XP PC eventually completely gave up the ghost just before Christmas but
fortunately I had purchased a new PC a couple of months earlier so I had
some time to transition to the new Win7 PC before it became a necessity.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.
Kind regards, Ian.