[BCAB] iOS Twitter apps

Jackie Brown thebrownsplace at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 27 13:18:45 GMT 2014

I'll have another look, but I can't find it thus far.  I paid £2.99 for the
iPhone version just hoping it might somehow find its way onto my iPad Mini
via iCloud.  No luck so far! I would like to try this app as someone else
says it is very user-friendly, but I would really prefer it on my Mini
because my aim is to use Braille with it.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace