[BCAB] ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE

Padma Cheriyan pscheriyan at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 27 15:34:04 GMT 2014

Hi!

I have XP and Office 2003 and encountered similar problems late last year.
A kind volunteer said all the upgrades I download are overloading the
machine.  He added extra memory that cost me £40, but did the trick.  I have
no problems now.  I do realise sometime in near future I will have to go in
for a new machine.  So, I back up all my data on a portable hard drive.

Padma