[BCAB] Microsoft Office

Jackie Brown thebrownsplace at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 27 16:59:11 GMT 2014

Thanks to all who kindly posted their thoughts or experiences with the
latest versions of MS Office.  Martin has now purchased and downloaded 365,
and had no difficulties installing it onto his Windows 7 machine.  There was
a video tutorial going on while the program installed, but he left it
running.  It remembered all his settings, he didn't have to do a thing, and
all the Emails he has kept were there too.

I haven't uninstalled 2003 yet to put 365 onto my PC, but I definitely will
when the time comes to format it.  Why break what works at the moment?
(smile).

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace